Children’s Ministry Coordinator
3 month interim – 7.5 hours per week
Common Ground is a growing church located in the centre of greater Townsville on the Churches of Christ campus. We’re a fairly ordinary bunch and yet there is something quite extraordinary when ordinary people discover what’s possible in the kingdom of God. It’s unlikely you’ll be blown away by our buildings, our decor, our music or our achievements but chances are you will be intrigued as you begin to get to know us common folk and discover our quirks, our challenges, our dreams and our bold faith. And you might be a little blown away by our coffee.
As our interim Children’s Ministry Coordinator you will quickly become one of us commoners, finding a natural fit with our relaxed environment and grace centred values. You will be as excited at the opportunity you have to shape and create our children’s ministry as we are.
If you love helping kids and volunteers thrive and you believe you could bring creative and strategic leadership to a role like this then you should probably read on…
You’d be great working with us if….
- You’re following Christ and you’re keen to see others discover God’s goodness.
- You’re excited by a local church that is truly for everyone.
- You can’t wait to invest in our kids and see them grow and thrive.
- You’ll get in and get things done even if there’s a short window of opportunity.
- You’re reliable and you do what you say you will.
- You lead with fun and creativity but you can bring strategy and process too.
- You like to work with others and help them be their best.
- You’re a straight shooter and what you see is what you get.
- You work with kids or have done, have a current blue card and are happy to fulfil compliance obligations.
So if you think you’d be a good fit, we would love to hear from you. You can apply by October 26 or request a position description with a bit more detail by contacting Nick Waring via email email@example.com.